Monday, October 22, 2012

What's that you say?

So, I have been opening up my personal Facebook page to questions from my friends about Crohn's, IBD, living with an ostomy and any other related questions. I'm working on what has turned into a VERY lengthy blog post - ugh - but in the meantime I had a question that can be ansswered short and sweet.

"What restrictions do you have now (since surgery) that you didn't have before? Is there anything you can't do?"

Yes, there is something I can't do. I can't poop from my hiney. It is also a good idea to not drink beer/carbonated beverages close to bed time or else you wake up with an ostomy pouch that looks like a puffer fish without the pretty coloring. And spiney things sticking out. And gills. Pretty much just the puffy part.

Thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment