Saturday, November 24, 2012

#NHBPM 22 of 30 - days late and dollars short

Being healthy has caused me to put off writing - how's that for a turn of events!?  I've been out and about doing things I haven't been able to do for a LONG time and just haven't sat down to write.  So, I'm a couple days late on the thankful post and a few dollars short because I was black Friday shopping!

What I'm thankful for - God, family, friends, modern medicine, PICC lines, blood transfusions, sushi, Cholula, coffee, LEGOs, basketball, water, my husband's career, medical coverage, the internet, US military, my education, the CCFA, Texas weather, the NFL, king size beds, relationships, plastic surgery, toll roads, Greek yogurt, The Chew, technology - most of the time, the school bus and my health

Find your silver lining and be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment