Wednesday, November 28, 2012

#NHBPM - what day is it?!

Guess what? I didn't blog everyday. 

Guess what else?  I think that's great!

You know why it is great?

Because it means LIFE was getting in the way and that is A-O-K with me.

I've been black Friday shopping, putting up decorations, visiting friends, celebrating new babies, enjoying time with my family and generally just not worrying about Crohn's disease one-freaking-bit. 

Can you GRASP the enormity of that? 

NOT WORRYING ABOUT CROHN'S DISEASE?!

For those of you WITH IBD you probably can grasp that, for those who are closest to me and really understand what the past 9 years (specifically the past 18months) was like - you probably grasp it too. 

I'm stuck between crying for joy and getting shit-faced on peppermint schnapps.  Okay, I'm not gonna get drunk on schnapps b/c that is WAY too much sugar and I'd be up all damn night - but you're pickin' up what I'm throwin' down.

Sorry if you were counting on my infinite wisdom imparted into a blog post for every day of NHBPM....I promise to make it up to you somehow, k?

Find your silver lining and be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment